|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Horizon Investments, LLC
|What we do
|How does Horizon Investments protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Our service providers are held accountable for adhering to strict policies and procedures to prevent any misuse of your nonpublic personal information.
|How does Horizon Investments collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Provide account information
- Give us your contact information
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Make a wire transfer
- Tell us where to send the money
- Tell us who receives the money
- Show your government-issued ID
- Show your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Horizon Investments does not share with affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- Horizon Investments does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Horizon Investments does not jointly market.